Thank You for choosing Strathmore High School!
Online registration is available all year round!
Is this your first time registering online? You will be required to Create a new account, please click Register Now, and select Create new account on the SchoolEngage page.
You do not need to complete a registration form if you are a grade 9 student from Trinity Christian Academy, George Freeman School, or Crowther Memorial Junior High. You also do not need to complete a registration form if you are transferring from another school in Golden Hills School Division.
The registration package includes the following:
- Student Registration Form (pg 1 & 2)
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) form (pg.3)
- Request form for the Transfer of the Cumulative (cum) File (pg. 5)
**Download and Print the files below**
- Master Course List
- Registration Guide
- Grade 9 Course Selection Form (Any students coming from CMJHS, Trinity Christian School, or George Freeman School DO NOT FILL THIS OUT)
- Grade 10-11 Course Selection Form
- A PDF viewer is required to view and print the registration package.
For out of province registration - Registration packages may also be picked up at the school. Once completed, please return any paper copies to the school office.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONS
All forms must be completed in their entirety. As well, a copy of ONE of the following documents MUST accompany the completed registration package:
- Alberta ID number
- Valid birth certificate
- Copy of the most recent report card
- Proof of residency (gas bill, power bill, etc.)
- You may be required to provide proof of guardianship
- This information and necessary forms are also available on the website under the registration tab
- The completed forms must be completed online by April 28th
You must also provide proof of residency in the Golden Hills School Division area (e.g. phone or utilities bill) AND a copy of the most recent report card from your previous school.
Already a registered SHS student? Enter course request through PowerSchool. Follow these steps:
- Log into PowerSchool at https://sis.ghsd75.ca.
- Enter your username and password (same as school computers)
- On the left Navigation menu, click "class registration"
- You will be taken to the course registration page
- On the far right, click on the edit course button (which is a pencil icon)
Remember. Grade 11s must choose CALM and have a full load. Grade 12s must fill 6 of 8 blocks and have 105 credits total by the end of Grade 12.